AFWERX Challenges as a platform is open to companies from the US and allied countries. Companies that may be offered a production contract will have to comply with all U.S. laws and regulations.
Articles in this section
- How are AFWERX Challenge and SBIR/STTR Related?
- Does AFWERX Challenge focus primarily on small businesses?
- What is the budget/award for a challenge topic?
- Can I submit more than one solution to a challenge?
- Can I participate if I'm in the Armed Forces?
- What is a CSO contract?
- Do solutions have to comply with the Made In America Act?
- How many teams will be selected for contract?
- Will submissions require a signed MOU (Memorandum of Understanding)? Will your team help matchmaking for project sponsors?
- Is there a size/scale of solution (i.e., budget and schedule) that should be considered, or just focus on solutions without any budget/timeline constraints when submitting?