AFWERX Challenge is open to any organization and to individuals. We encourage participation from non-traditional, non-defense, and small businesses. However, our ultimate goal is to find the right solution for the USAF despite the size, structure, and origin of the organization offering the solution. There is no special advantage/disadvantage inferred to an organization based on size, industry, structure, etc.
Articles in this section
- How are AFWERX Challenge and SBIR/STTR Related?
- Does AFWERX Challenge focus primarily on small businesses?
- What is the budget/award for a challenge topic?
- Can I submit more than one solution to a challenge?
- Can I participate if I'm in the Armed Forces?
- What is a CSO contract?
- Do solutions have to comply with the Made In America Act?
- How many teams will be selected for contract?
- Will submissions require a signed MOU (Memorandum of Understanding)? Will your team help matchmaking for project sponsors?
- Is there a size/scale of solution (i.e., budget and schedule) that should be considered, or just focus on solutions without any budget/timeline constraints when submitting?