The SBIR program’s counterpart, Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), is an opportunity for university teams (undergraduate, graduate, doctorate, post-doctorate, faculty/staff) that have formed companies and partnered with a university or non-profit entrepreneurial development organizations to do business with the Air Force.
Articles in this section
- I'm from industry. How can I find an Air Force customer?
- What is a Phase I contract?
- What is a TRL?
- What is the difference between a Phase II and a Direct to Phase II contract?
- What is the difference between the AF SBIR/STTR Center for Excellence and AFWERX?
- What is the different between a grant and a contract? Which does the Air Force SBIR/STTR program offer?
- What is the SBIR Program?
- What is the STTR Program?
- Where can I learn more about SBIR/STTR?
- Who can I contact for SBIR/STTR Support?